Here’s where I’ll be speaking/paneling over the next few months sharing my 50,000 foot thoughts on the future of medicine and social media. Speaking is important to me. It’s a step beyond writing that forces me to understand what I really think. It’s easier to hide behind a keyboard than a microphone.
If I’m in a city near you let’s see if we can catch up.
- American College of Physicians, April 7th 2011, San Diego CA
- Ragan Communications/Swedish Hospital, The Role of Social Media in Engaging Patients, Employees and the Media, April 14th 2011, Seattle WA
- 19th Annual Rio Grande Valley Medical Education Conference and Exposition, April 28th 2011, South Padre Island, Texas.
- Digestive Disease Week/American Gastroenterological Association, May 8th 2011, Chicago IL
- Doctors 2.0, June 22-23 2011, Paris
- Stanford Medical Summit/Medicine 2.0, September 16th 2011, Palo Alto CA
- North American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Annual Meeting, October 20-23 2011, Orlando FL
If you need a speaker please feel free to reach out. My presentations offer a unique perspective on the intersection of social media and medicine. Twitter MD (click for PDF) is one of my most popular programs. If you find that some of the topics or thinking that you see here at 33 charts would appeal to your group, let’s talk. I frequently fashion custom programs.
I promise to leave your audience feeling that their registration fee was really well spent.