- We idolize leadership but promote management.
- We marginalize vision while rewarding process.
- We worship list makers.
- We’re trained as responders not initiators.
- We propagate a culture of permission and seek to breed a generation precisely like the last.
- We believe that thought leadership and the transmission of ideas happens on an 17th century communication platform.
Wes Fisher has it right this week on Kevin MD when he asks, ‘What kind of doctor are we breeding?’
And what kind of leaders are we creating?
If you like Lockstep Medicine you’ll like the Freerange MD archives. These 33 charts posts cover the undercurrent of change sweeping through medicine. Change borne of a networked, empowered age marks the Freerange MD. These are the posts that are just a little rebellious and edgy.
Image via Wikipedia