As the excitement for Stanford Medicine X reaches a fever pitch, join Dr. Wendy Swanson (aka SeattleMamaDoc) and myself Thursday night July 25th at 8 ET for a Google+ prequel Hangout to our MedX Master Class.
Here are 5 reasons to stop in…
1. This is an actual hangout. This isn’t some industry-funded panel to sell pills. There’ll be no grandstanding or high flutin’ dialog, just a casual discussion, debate and dialog about docs online. In fact, I’ll be dressed like I’m at a hang out.
2. Learn about our Medicine X Master Class. We’re not givin’ it all away but join us and we’ll tease you with our two cents on physician online identity.
3. See Medicine X’s brilliant e-Patient advisors in action. Our moderator is MedX veteran and ePatient advisor Sarah Kucharski of FMDchat fame. What venue other than Medicine X would use patients to interview the meeting’s physician speakers? What a country…or meeting.
4. Check out my study. If things get slow you can check out never before seen background shots of my native Texas environment. You might meet my dog, Molly. And if you don’t see her, you probably hear her. I might take the Hangout poolside. I haven’t decided.
5. We’ll be live on Twitter. You can join the back channel chatter on #MedX. In fact, you can stay tuned in through September for all the latest on Stanford Medicine X.
Extra points if you come up with any other clever reasons folks should tune in.
If you haven’t registered yet for Stanford Medicine X, check out my 8 reasons why you should there.
I’ll see you Thursday night. The MedX site will push the discussion live here.